100次浏览 发布时间:2024-12-16 08:33:52
1.每一个孩子出生时都带来信息说上帝对人并未灰心失望。
Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man
2.生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。
Let life be beautiful like summer flower and death like autumn leaves
3.刀鞘保护刀的锋利,它自己则满足于它的迟钝。
The scabbard is content to be dull when it protects the keenness of the sword
4.全是对世界说道:你是我的。
世界,便把全是囚禁在他的宝座下面。
爱情对世界说道:我是你的。
世界便给予爱情已在他屋里来往的自由。
Power said to the world,you are mine.
The world kept it prisoner on her throne.
Love said to the world, I am thine.
The world gave it the freedom of her house.
5.我想起了浮泛在生与爱与死的川流上的许多别的时代,以及这些时代之被遗忘,我便感觉到离开尘世的自由了。
I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life and love and death and are forgotten,and I feel the freedom of passing away.
6.我灵魂里的忧郁就是她新婚的面纱。这面纱等候着黑夜的卸去。
The sadness of my soul is her bride丶s veil. It waits to be lifted in the night.
7.死之印记给生的钱币价值,使它能够用生命来购买那真正的宝物。
Death`s stamp gives value to the coin of life ,making it possible to buy with life what is truly precious.
8.白云谦逊地站在天之一隅,晨光给他戴上霞彩。
The cloud stood humbly in a corner of the sky . The morning crowned it with splendor.
9.尘土受到损辱,却以她的花朵来报答。
The dust receives insult and in return offers her flowers.
10.只管走过去,不必逗留着采了花朵来保存,因为一路上花朵自会继续开放的。
Do not linger to gather flower to keep them ,but walk on, for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way .
11.不要从你自己的袋里面掏出勋绩借给你的朋友,这是侮辱他。
Do not insult your friend by lending him merits from your w
12.伟人是一个天生的孩子,当他死时,他把他的伟大的孩提时代给了世界。
The Great is a born chlid;when he dies gives his great childhood to the world .
13.使鹅卵石臻于完美,不是锤的打击,而是水的载歌载舞。
Not hammer-strokes ,but dance of the water sings the pebbles into perfection.
14.如果你不等待着要说出完全的真理,那么把真话说出来是很容易的。
To be outspoken is easy when you do not wait to speak the complete truth.
15.如果你把所有的错误都关在门外时,真理也要被关在门外了。
If you shut your door to all errors truth will be shut out.
16.闲暇在动作时便是工作。静止的海水荡动时便成了波涛。
Leisure in its activity is work . The stillness of the sea stirs in waves
17.时间是变化的,财富时钟模仿他,却只有变化而无财富。
Time is the wealth of change ,but the clock in its parody makes it mere change and no wealth.
18.真理穿了衣裳,觉得事实太拘束了,在想象中他却转动得很顺畅。
Truth in her dress finds facts too tight. In fiction she moves with ease.
19.让我设想,在群星之中,有一颗星星指导着我的生命通过不可知的黑暗的。
Let me think that there is one among those stars that guides my life through the dark unknown.
20.当我们以我们的充实为乐事,那么我们便能很快乐地跟我们的果实分手了。
When we rejoice in our fullness ,then we can part with our fruits with joy.